Saturday, January 10, 2009


Time for a makeover!

Just like my closet, it is time for some streamlining. My posts will be shorter, in hopes that I will blog more.

Tomorrow is the Golden Globes, which, someday, I hope I will be helping some of my friends prepare for. Until then, I will settle for eating pizza from Lucifer's and wearing my favorite comfy pants.

When I do get to dress the next Kate Winslet (read--Aighleann McKiernan), maybe it will look like this..

Lotus Arts de Vivre at ShopStyle

I am also harboring a serious lady crush on this photographer's style--it is so cinematic. Very Hitchcock, except people get married instead of get murdered.



It looks like she works exclusively in Michigan but maybe she will make an exception...you can see her site at http://www.jessica-johnston.com/blog/

No comments: