Friday, March 13, 2009


If only I could participate in a synchronized Barbie swim for Mr. Adler...

Have I told you lately how much I love Jonathan Adler? Right now I am trying to find out if I can visit the real life Malibu Barbie Dream House the he designed and has a Barbie museum inside. I also can't get over the Barbie hair chandelier designed by Project Runway's Chris March. Love it!


Its been a bit chilly lately and it makes me think of Portland..






Alexis Bittar at ShopStyle

Earlier this week, I watched George Cukor's Les Girls, which, according to my reliable sources, was Gene Kelly's last musical until he narrated That's Entertainment! It is silly and delightful and the costumes were almost enough to get me to do a little drawing.. a repeat performance is currently in the Netflix cue.

Why Your Honor, I am only guilty of being fabulous!

No comments: